Writer: Cinnamon LionWriter Ratings:Overall: Cast: Plot: Effects: Cinematography: Watch this if you liked:
“Seoul Station” The Good, the Bad and the Horrifying Train Ride:
• The film is certainly not something that we haven't seen before, but it certainly is something that we would enjoy watching over and over again.
• Exciting, intense, and vicious, the film is really a feast for the scare lovers, and just when you think that things can't get worse, they do.
• The film is more than just a series of slaughtering and deaths, as it also transports its audience through an emotional journey that involves love, hate and everything in between.
• The movie is loaded with various colourful characters, but the one that grabs the spotlight is not leading man Gong Yoo but 10-year-old Kim Soo An who plays his daughter. Trivia:
• The film is actually the sequel of "Seoul Station", an animated zombie film which takes place one day prior to the events in "Train to Busan".Cinema Online, 09 August 2016