28 Dec – Salman Khan recently assured that he is fine, following reports that he was bitten by a snake at his farmhouse near Panvel.
The actor, who had to be rushed to the hospital in Navi Mumbai due to the incident, revealed that the incident took place on the night of 25 December, when he was trying to take the snake outside after it entered his home.
"I took it outside using a stick. Gradually it reached onto my hand. I then grabbed it to release, which is when it bit me thrice. It was a kind of poisonous snake. I was hospitalised for six hours," he said.